CD label design software for Mac OS X lets you make great-looking labels for CD's, DVD's, and more.
- Import track lists from iTunes, iPhoto, iDVD, Finder, and Toast
- Start with a pre-designed template, or create a custom design from scratch
- Unified design process allows easy design of label and packaging elements in one step.
- Print to most label and paper types (list), as well as supported direct-on-disc printers and LightScribe
- Import images directly from iTunes, iPhoto, Aperture, iDVD and Finder
- Apply image effects and gradients to text and objects
- Multiple layers, drawing tools, and gradients for creating custom designs
- Use more than 1300 clip art files via the DiscLabel Clip Art Browser
- Include (and edit!) multi-line text laid out in a circle
- Apply different formatting to individual track components (song title, track number, length, etc.)
- Floating tool palettes to maximize design workspace
- Best design solution for LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling on the Mac (more about LightScribe)
- Integrated with free LightScribe image package, available as a separate download
- Share templates online (including MobileMe)
- Automate label creation with AppleScript
- Purchase high-quality NEATO labels & media via direct link to store
Available in English, Japanese, German, Italian, and French.
Note: Localized versions can be downloaded via the Download button above. All localizations are contained in the same download file.
People are talking
"This thing is getting so good, it's almost scary!! My clients are very impressed at what I can do, thanks to DiscLabel! And you still have the best support in the business."
-Charlie Massey, Happy Faces Productions, Winter Haven, FL