TextExpander saves your fingers and your keyboard!
The ultimate guide to using TextExpander to type less and do more, from the popular Take Control Books series.
100 pp. - $10.00
Free sample - Buy now
• Include clipboard contents in a snippet.
• Make a snippet that expands into a fill-in form.
• Work with formatted text and pictures in snippets.
• Create snippets that do date and time math.
• Automatically fix capitalization errors.
• Make snippets that contain other snippets.
• Share the same snippets among multiple Macs using Dropbox.
• Construct snippets that run AppleScripts and Unix commands.
About the author:
In no particular order, Michael E. Cohen has been a teacher, a programmer, an editor, a short-order cook, a postal clerk, a Web designer, a digital media producer, an instructional technology consultant, a certified usability analyst, and an assembly line worker.
A three-time contributing editor to The Macintosh Bible, Cohen is the author or co-author of several other books, including Take Control of Syncing Data in Snow Leopard, The iPad Project Book, iMovie ’09 & iDVD ’09 for Dummies, Apple Training Series: iLife ’09, The Mac Xcode 2 Book, and AirPort and Mac Wireless Networks for Dummies.
About the Take Control series:
The Take Control series is well-known for its highly-practical, tightly-focused ebooks written by best-selling experts, covering Mac OS X and Macintosh applications. The PDF-format ebooks use carefully designed layout and typography for easy onscreen reading and printing, and they include bookmarks, clickable links, and a Check for Updates link that lets you access free updates.
Publishers Adam and Tonya Engst have been creating Apple-related content since they started the online newsletter TidBITS, in 1990. In TidBITS, you can find the latest
Apple news, plus read reviews, opinions, and more.