Welcome Geek Gab Listeners!
PDFpen Scan+ Features
PDFpen Scan+ enables you to scan multi-page documents, articles, receipts, and more, using the iPhone or iPad camera. Scans are cropped, sized to standard paper sizes, and visually enhanced for legibility. PDFpen Scan+ includes OCR (optical character recognition), making it possible to copy the text in a scanned document for use in another document or email message, or to export a PDF containing searchable text to a variety of popular cloud services.
Here's what PDFpen Scan+ can do:
- NEW! Improves camera layout
- NEW! Adds image stabilization
- NEW! Supports iCloud Drive
- Auto-export new scans to Dropbox or PDFpen’s iCloud storage for sharing with PDFpen on iOS or Mac
- Last folder used for import or export will be remembered
- Optional prompt for renaming documents including current date
- Export selected pages at once
- Export multiple documents at once
- One-touch scanning directly from your iPhone or iPad camera
- Scan multiple images into a single document
- Detect page edges automatically and crop scan
- Use OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to convert scans into searchable PDFs (OCR is performed in-app, not sent to a cloud service)
- Preview and copy text recognized by OCR
- OCR documents in 18 different languages. Languages include: Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, and Swedish.
- Email and share PDF documents with embedded, searchable OCR text
- Import scans from your photo library
- Import scans from image and PDF files via "Open In..."
- Store documents in iCloud for sharing between devices
- Rotate scanned pages
- Folder support for document organization
- TextExpander touch support for renaming documents
- Enhance brightness/contrast of scanned pages
- Adjust scan resolution for color, grayscale, and text
- Print documents
- Share documents with PDFpen for markup and editing
- Import and Export documents using Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Alfresco, and Google Drive cloud services
- Import and Export documents using iTunes, FTP, and WebDAV
People are talking
"I love your products. I just LOVE them. You save me so much time, work, and frustration. Simple, clean, elegant and effective!"
- Bill Diamond, Alexandria, VA
New! PDFpen for iPad and iPhone version 2.
Edit PDFs like a pro. Create, edit, and send PDFs all from your iPad and iPhone using pro-level features like palm-rejection, password protection, and iCloud Drive.