Powerful PDF Editing For Mac
Add signatures, text, and images. Make changes and correct typos. OCR scanned docs. Fill out forms. Proofread OCR text!
Proofread OCR results
PDFpen does Optical Character Recognition (OCR): turn those pictures of scanned text into words you can use, then proofread them for accuracy.
Export in Word Format
Need some major changes to your PDF? Export your PDFs in .docx format for easy PDF editing and sharing with Microsoft® Word users.
Select text in your PDF, click “Correct Text,” and edit away! Editing a PDF on your Mac has never been easier.
Sign PDFs on your Mac! Sign with your secure and trusted digital signature. Scan in a signature and drop it into your PDF. Or, scribble your signature with a mouse or trackpad. Signed, sealed, delivered: no fax, no fuss.
Store PDFs in the Cloud
Now you can edit your PDFs wherever you are. Use iCloud or Dropbox for seamless editing with PDFpen for iPad & iPhone.
Power over pages
Need a new page? Insert one. Need to remove a page? Delete it. Pages out of order? Just drag and drop to re-order. Even combine PDFs with drag and drop.
Draw, Highlight, Scribble, Correct Text
- Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring and strikethrough
- Add text, images and signatures to PDF
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Copy and paste rich text; retain fonts and formatting when copying from PDFs, including columns
- Preview and extract file attachments and annotations
- Record and playback audio annotations
- Add notes, comments, and cloud annotations
- Snap objects in place with guides
- Add page numbers, bookmarks, headers and footers, line numbers and watermarks
“Its abilities compare well with Acrobat Pro, and yet PDFpen comes in at roughly a tenth of the cost.”
-Macworld, Rob Griffiths