Smile, developer of the B2B SaaS productivity tool TextExpander, is looking to grow the team with the skills of an Account Manager.
Use your passion for people, productivity tools, and growing companies to nurture your accounts and exceed growth targets.
Your drive, curiosity and persistence will help you increase engagement within existing customers.
Build lasting customer relationships while understanding and responding to their needs and challenges. Understand the value TextExpander provides and communicate it clearly and proficiently to customers as you grow their engagement.
Work with Support and Sales teams to ensure customers realize their potential with TextExpander. Guide them through onboarding and account questions.
Join our remote team, working in a fluid environment as we continually learn and grow.
- Implement sales strategy
- Work with customer to take best advantage of TextExpander features
- Research & develop successful relationships with and grow key accounts
- Assist customers with technical questions
- Work with sales and support teams to provide a smooth customer experience
- Help customers with billing queries and payment
- College Education or Customer Success /Account Management experience
- Comfort with Mac, Windows, iOS, Chrome, CRM
- Reliable, smart, honest, organized, positive, personable
- Strong English writing, communication & video conferencing skills
- Self-starter with strong drive, comfortable with little supervision
- Enjoys the sales process
- Quick learner and eager to use new tools
- Creative problem solver with close attention to detail
- Likes people, comfortable working on teams & willing to travel
- Loves technology
- High-speed, reliable Internet connection
- Prior customer support / service experience
- High level of autonomy in your role
- Motivated and creative teammates
- Flexible schedule
- Work from our Lincoln, NE office, or work remotely
- Employment benefits:
- Healthcare reimbursement plan (QSEHRA plan)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Contract work also negotiable
- Salary based on experience
Smile develops productivity software for Mac, Windows, Chrome, iPhone, and iPad. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Smile is a closely knit, geographically diverse company. We have proudly served our customers for over a decade.
Smile provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.