B2B SaaS Software Sales Associate
Smile, developer of the B2B SaaS productivity tool TextExpander, is looking to grow the team with the skills of a new Sales Associate.
We are passionate about our customers and delivering them the best product and value possible, and so are you. You crave the opportunity to showcase your entrepreneurial spirit with passion and authenticity while helping this growing company exceed its sales targets. You thrive on the challenge of finding new prospects, empathizing with their pain points, and delivering them successful solutions.
As a Sales Associate, you excel at seeking out new leads and identifying opportunities among existing customers and prospects. You are highly self-motivated with strong targeting and organization skills. You enjoy generating and prioritizing leads from multiple sources, including, marketing campaigns, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. You have the drive to reach decision makers and qualify leads to close. You are very self-motivated and want to work with both an office and remote team of smart, organized, reliable, honest, positive, and personable teammates.
- Lead research, profiling & optimization
- Implement sales strategy
- Develop strategies to target customers
- Research and determine best means for initial contact
- Qualify sales opportunity and assign appropriately
- Comfort with Mac, Windows, Chrome OS, iOS, CRM, Cloud-based tools
- Strong English writing, communication & video conferencing skills
- Comfortable with cold calls
- Self-starter with strong drive
- Enjoys the sales process & will ask for the sale
- Quick learner and eager to use new tools
- Likes people & willing to travel
- Loves technology
- College education and/or previous sales or customer service experience
- Contract. Full Time.
- Location in Lincoln, NE. Remote negotiable.
- Time off negotiable
We believe strongly in our customers. You will spend part of your initial onboarding working with customers in support.
Smile develops productivity software for Mac, Windows, iPhone, and iPad. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Smile is a closely knit, geographically diverse company, with roots in the Mac community. We have proudly served our customers for over a decade.