Smile, developer of the B2B SaaS productivity tool TextExpander, seeks a part-time Recruiter to help grow its internationally diverse, remote team.
You will guide applicants through every step of the hiring process. Support our hiring managers, streamline internal processes, and act as the face of the company while assisting candidates. In this role, you’ll own all of the scheduling activities, initial screening, and coordination of interviews. Your excellent administrative skills will keep the team organized and on track, guiding candidates all the way through hiring to initial onboarding.
- Coordinate hiring and interviewing following existing process
- Advertise job openings on company’s career page, social media and slack channel
- Source potential candidates by advertising on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and other channels to meet diversity goals
- Screen incoming resumes and cover letters and prepare shortlist of qualified candidates for hiring managers
- Work with hiring manager to score and qualify applicants
- Perform first level of phone screening
- Schedule interviews, coordinating times between interviewers and candidates
- Handle administrative duties such as recordkeeping and reference checks
- Review and suggest improvements to hiring process
- Handle highly confidential and sensitive information with discretion and tact
- Help manage and execute a prompt and courteous candidate experience from start to finish by greeting candidates, escorting them through the interview process, and ensuring video interviews are set-up and running on time
- Coordinate initial onboarding and assist with administrative HR
- 2+ years previous relevant experience
- Experience with recruiting software / tools
- Experience with Google Docs
Skills needed to work at Smile:
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Self-motivated, and comfortable with little supervision
- Excellent written communication skills
- Comfortable working with a remote team
- Highly detail-oriented
- Adaptable, able to learn and grow
- Reliable, smart, honest, organized, positive, personable (like us!)
Tech needed to work remotely in this role:
- High-speed, reliable Internet connection
- Experience with remote work
- College education
- High level of autonomy in your role
- Motivated and creative teammates
- Flexible schedule
- Remote Work
- Contract work
- Hourly rate based on experience
Smile develops productivity software for Mac, Windows, Chrome, iPhone and iPad. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Smile is a closely knit, geographically diverse company, with roots in the Mac community. We have proudly served our customers for over a decade.
At Smile we embrace and encourage diversity in our workforce. We strongly encourage all applications, even if you’re not sure you meet all the qualifications.
Smile provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.