Smile, developer of the B2B SaaS productivity tool TextExpander, is looking to grow the team with the skills of a Social Media and Digital Marketing Specialist.
You will work closely with our Marketing Manager to select tactics and measure goals from top to bottom of funnel. You’ll monitor and report on campaign results, produce and deliver analyses of KPIs, and plan and optimize key conversion points in the marketing funnel.
Clarity, Brevity, Positivity: the guiding principles of our brand voice, and part of how we nurture lasting relationships with customers and companies. We’re looking for a smart and strategic teammate who values that as much as we do.
You’ll manage our social media channels from content planning to execution. You’ll support the overall marketing strategy while maintaining the brand voice across all our social channels.
Craft compelling content with a team of bloggers to achieve business objectives while evaluating performance for improvement. You’ll plan and execute content strategy with a clear understanding of our various customer segments and their challenges.
Handle end-to-end execution of email outreach for all campaigns, working with Marketing, Sales and Design teams. This includes creation, QA, A/B testing, and scheduling. Aim to engage and delight users in a clear and direct way. You noticed the Oxford comma does not belong in the second sentence.
Manage and own daily operations for paid search, display advertising, retargeting, and other paid channels, optimizing and reporting to stakeholders.
This position is perfect for someone who:
- could have organized and written this job description better
- is a data loving social media manager looking to branch out to other areas of marketing
- loves measuring campaign successes
- is passionate about improving upon existing systems and processes as well as creating them as we grow
We’re a remote, internationally diverse and growing team. This is the perfect opportunity to get a wide range of experience in all areas of marketing.
- Own content calendar and handle day to day running of content marketing campaigns
- Set and track content marketing KPIs and prep appropriate reports
- Handle email marketing execution, tracking, testing and improvement
- Manage PPC Ads on Google, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc., monitoring and reporting
- Own the social media content calendar and manage the day-to-day messaging, monitoring, and moderation of social media channels as Social Media Manager
- Set and track social media KPIs and prep appropriate reports
- Collaborate with creative resources to brainstorm and execute content
- Track and measure the success of all campaigns and initiatives through regular reporting
- Monitor social channels for key issues and post timely key customer updates
- Exercise excellent judgment to ensure the brand is always putting our best face forward
- 2+ years previous relevant experience, B2B SaaS preferred
- Experience with SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Analytics, display advertising
- Experience working with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and understanding their analytics
- Passionate social media user on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube who’s up-to-date on social trends and tools
- Positively fantastic editing and writing skills, with an eye for details in all things
- Experience in A/B Testing
- Self-motivated and comfortable with little supervision
- Excellent written communication & video conferencing skills
- High-speed, reliable Internet connection
- Highly detail-oriented
- Reliable, smart, honest, organized, positive, personable (like us!)
- College education
- Familiarity with Smile products
- Experience managing online communities
- Expertise in video editing
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- High level of autonomy in your role
- Motivated and creative teammates
- Flexible schedule
- Remote Work
- Employment benefits:
- Healthcare reimbursement plan (ICHRA plan)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Contract work also negotiable
- Salary based on experience
Smile develops productivity software for Mac, Windows, Chrome, iPhone, and iPad. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Smile is a closely knit, geographically diverse company, with roots in the Mac community. We have proudly served our customers for over a decade.
At Smile, we embrace diversity and recognize that we have work to do in that area. We strongly encourage underrepresented minorities to apply, even if they’re not sure they meet all qualifications.
Smile provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.