Smile, developer of the B2B SaaS productivity tool TextExpander, is looking to grow the team with the skills of a Marketing Content Manager.
You will work closely with our Marketing Manager to select tactics and measure goals from top to bottom of funnel. You’ll monitor and report on campaign results, produce and deliver analyses of KPIs, and plan and optimize key conversion points in the marketing funnel.
Clarity, Brevity, Positivity: the guiding principles of our brand voice. We’re looking for a smart and strategic teammate who values these principles and will use them to nurture lasting relationships with customers.
Key areas of responsibility include:
Craft compelling content for the blog with a team of writers to both delight customers and achieve business objectives. Plan and execute content strategy with a clear understanding of our various customer segments and their challenges.
Manage social media channels from content planning to execution. Support the overall marketing strategy while maintaining the brand voice across all our social channels. Explore ways to grow our reach and engage with new audiences on YouTube and across all channels.
Handle end-to-end execution of email outreach for all campaigns, working with Marketing, Sales and Design teams. This includes creation, QA, A/B testing, and scheduling. Aim to engage and enlighten customers in a clear and direct way. You’re so detail-oriented you noticed the Oxford comma does not belong in the second sentence.
Manage and own daily operations for paid search, display advertising, retargeting, and other paid channels, optimizing and reporting to stakeholders.
This position is perfect for someone who:
- could have organized and written this job description better
- is a data loving social media or content marketer looking to branch out to other areas of marketing
- loves measuring campaign successes
- is passionate about improving existing systems and processes as well as creating them as we grow
We’re a remote, internationally diverse and growing team. This is the perfect opportunity to leverage and enhance your skills in all areas of marketing.
- Own content calendar and handle day to day running of content marketing campaigns, measuring campaign success
- Coordinate and edit content from blogging team
- Own the social media calendar and execute the day-to-day content creation, monitoring and moderation of social media channels
- Handle email marketing execution, tracking, testing and improvement
- Manage various advertising campaigns, including PPC Ads on Google, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc., monitoring, optimizing, and reporting
- Collaborate with creative resources to brainstorm and execute content
- Track and measure the success of all campaigns and initiatives through regular reporting
- Monitor social channels for key issues and post timely key customer updates
- Exercise excellent judgment to ensure the brand is always putting our best face forward
- 2+ years in B2B SaaS Social Media or Content Marketing
- Experience running a social or content calendar, creating your own written and graphic assets, and measuring campaign success
- Positively fantastic editing and writing skills, with an eye for detail in all things
- Passionate social media user on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube who keeps up-to-date on social trends and tools
- Experience in A/B Testing
- Experience with SEO, SEM, Google Analytics
- Self-motivated and comfortable with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication & video conferencing skills
- Reliable, smart, honest, organized, positive, personable (like us!)
Tech needed for the job:
- High-speed, reliable Internet connection
- College education
- Managed data-driven campaigns
- Experience in PPC and display advertising
- Experience working with social analytics tools for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube
- Familiarity with Smile products
- Experience managing online communities
- Expertise in video editing
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, Animate
- Experience with Slack, Wrike, Airtable, Mailchimp, Google Docs, Trello, Zapier, SEMRush
- High level of autonomy in your role
- Motivated and creative teammates
- Flexible schedule
- Remote Work
- Employment benefits:
- Healthcare reimbursement plan (ICHRA plan)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Contract work also negotiable
- Salary based on experience
Smile develops productivity software for Mac, Windows, Chrome, iPhone and iPad. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Smile is a closely knit, geographically diverse company, with roots in the Mac community. We have proudly served our customers for over a decade.
At Smile we embrace and encourage diversity in our workforce. We strongly encourage all applications, even if you’re not sure you meet all the qualifications.
Smile provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.