Thank you for downloading DiscLabel!
- Locate the app in your Downloads.
- Drag the app to your Applications folder.
- Double-click on the app to launch it.
The download is a fully-operational free trial version of DiscLabel CD and DVD labeling software. It is identical to the purchased version, except that it stamps the word “Demo” on all printouts. The “Demo” stamp is removed from printouts once the product is purchased and the associated registration information is entered in the registration dialog.
Time Limit: The demo has no time limit.
- Download Base Clip Art Library [12 MB] Alternate download link
Download Additional Clip Art Collection 2 [ 1.7 MB ]
- Uncompress the downloaded .zip file by double-clicking on it.
- Drag the resulting folder of clip art to any location on your hard drive. The clip art will be found automatically and indexed by DiscLabel’s built-in Spotlight module.
DiscLabel 6.x: $35.95
Family Pack: $54.95, for up to 5 computers in one household (Click here for more information.)
Upgrade to DiscLabel 6.x: $15.
- Buy now from our web store
- Buy from DiscLabel itself. Here are the steps:
- Select Purchase / Register / Upgrade … from the DiscLabel menu.
- Click the Buy Now button.
- Fill in your info and credit card details, and click the “Checkout” button.
- Verify your order details, and click the “Submit Order” button.
- Your name and serial number are automatically registered with the product. You will also receive an email with your serial number. If you ever need to enter it manually, select Purchase / Register again, enter your name and serial number from the email and click the “Register” button.
Upgrading to DiscLabel 6.x from DiscLabel 6.x (or earlier)
You can upgrade to DiscLabel 6.x from DiscLabel 5.x (or earlier) for $15. If you purchased DiscLabel on or after February 1, 2009, the upgrade is free. Here are the steps:
- Select Purchase / Register / Upgrade… from the DiscLabel menu.
- Be sure your DiscLabel 5.x serial number is entered at the top. If you don’t have your serial number, click the “Email My Serial #” button to have it sent to you.
- If you purchased DiscLabel 5.x on or after February 1, 2009, click “OK” when the program offers to check if you are eligible for a free upgrade. If you purchased before February 1, 2009, click the “Buy Now” button to purchase your 6.x upgrade.