Skip the scan / print / sign / fax cycle. Instead scan / sign / email with PDFpen for Mac. Or, scan and OCR on your iPad or iPhone with PDFpen Scan+ then hand the PDF to PDFpen for iPad & iPhone to sign and email.
Whether highlighting, commenting, correcting typos, numbering pages, or password protecting, PDFpen is your go to app on Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
Pass the PDFs around, grab any document from Dropbox or iCloud Drive.
Keep your favorite writing tool with you in Apple Pencil, included among PDFpen for iPad & iPhone’s growing list of supported styluses.
Here’s just a bit of what you can do with PDFpen for Mac, iPhone and iPad:
- Add text, images and signatures to PDF
- Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring and strikethrough
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Fill out interactive PDF forms and sign them
- Insert page numbers and specify positioning and format, including Roman numerals and Bates Numbering
You can do even more with PDFpen for Mac:
- Redact or erase text, including OCR text
- Export PDFs to Microsoft® Word (.docx) format
- File & audio attachments
- Digital signatures with AATL or self-signed certificates