This major update to our scanning and OCR app for iPad and iPhone has an all new camera screen which takes the scan for you, crops it, applies a color and paper size, all without a tap.
This is a free update for current PDFpen Scan+ users. For new users, PDFpen Scan+ 2.0 is $6.99 on the App Store.
Here's a preview of the new camera screen in action!
What's new in v.2?
– Touch-free scanning on your iPhone or iPad camera
– Detects page edges automatically when camera is focused and steady
– Camera automatically crops scan
– In-camera setting for color / grayscale / black and white
– In-camera setting for page size, including legal, business card, receipt sizes, and more
What's PDFpen Scan+ all about?
With PDFpen Scan+ you can scan and OCR on your iPhone or iPad with the power you'd expect from a desktop computer. Scan documents, articles, receipts, business cards, recipes, and more. Use OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to make your scans into searchable, highlightable, editable PDFs in your preferred PDF editor. (We like PDFpen for iPad & iPhone for that). Share PDFs of scans with full OCR text via email and popular cloud services, including Dropbox, iCloud Drive and Evernote.