Edit your PDFs anywhere you are! Sign contracts, scribble notes and highlights, make changes, fill out applications, and more.
Whether you’re in an airport terminal or a client’s office, edit your PDFs with PDFpen on your iPad and iPhone.
Play well with others
Retrieve and save your PDFs with services like iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Docs. Enjoy easy document exchange with colleagues, friends — and even yourself!
No more digital wrist smudges
Whether scribbling notes, calling out text with highlights, or signing off on a document, draw securely with palm/wrist protection.
Pass PDFs from iPad to Mac and back with cloud syncing
Put your PDFs in iCloud or Dropbox and it doesn’t matter if it’s your Mac or your iPad in front of you – your PDFs are there! PDFpen for Mac and for iPad and iPhone make an unbeatable combination!
Turn documents and forms around quickly
Need quick turnaround for important PDFs such as job applications or leases? Get them, fill them out, sign them, and email them back right from your iPad or iPhone.
“I’m loving what you have made possible with my go-to mobile device. I use the iPad a lot, and PDFpen is just great!” Powder Springs, GA
Draw, Highlight, Scribble & Correct Text
- Read and edit PDF documents on your iPad
- Add highlights and freehand scribbles safely with wrist/palm protection
- Insert note and comment annotations
- Draw shapes, including lines, arrows, rectangles, ellipses, and polygons
- Correct text in original PDF via editable text blocks
- Annotate with proofreading marks and stamps
Fill and Sign Forms
- Add text, images and signatures to PDFs
- Fill out PDF forms, including specialized signature fields
- Set a document password, which is then required when opening your document, and even set the level of encryption
Image and Page Handling
- Import images from iPad Photo Library
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Duplicate and rotate pages
Sync with Dropbox and iCloud
- Save documents in iCloud & Dropbox synced storage for sharing between devices
- Organize your documents using folders
- Automatic page numbering including Bates numbering
- Combine documents
- Integrated with PDFpen Scan+ for performing Optical Character Recognition (PDFpen Scan+ OCR is a separate purchase)
Palm Protection, Bluetooth Pens & More
- Wrist/palm protection prevents palm smudges while you mark up
- Support for pressure-sensitive and Bluetooth styluses: Pencil, Wacom, Jot Touch, Jot Script, Jaja, and Pogo Connect
- Sidebar for thumbnail and annotation skimming
Share documents with PDFpen for Mac
- Retrieve and save PDFs directly with iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Transporter
- Save frequently used images, signatures, objects and text for reuse
- Share PDFs with a computer via Wi-Fi; transfer files using iTunes, FTP, and WebDAV
- Email and AirDrop your documents, with an option to flatten documents for maximum compatibility