The power of your office in your pocket!
Scan contracts, invoices, or receipts as PDFs with your iPhone® or iPad®.
Let PDFpen Scan+ do the work. The camera will scan your page and crop it, no taps required.
Quickly scan documents, articles, receipts and leave the paper behind.
Hey, you! Get onto my cloud! Scan and auto-export documents to Dropbox or PDFpen iCloud storage, or send documents to Evernote or Google Docs.
All in the family
Edit and annotate scanned PDFs by sending them directly to our award-winning mobile PDF editor, PDFpen for iPad & iPhone.
OCR wherever you are
Make instantly searchable PDFs—PDFpen Scan+ can perform OCR on scanned or imported PDFs anytime, anywhere!
Scan with your iPhone
- Touch-free scanning on your iPhone or iPad camera
- Scan multiple images into a single document
- Camera automatically crops scan
- Detects page edges automatically when camera is focused and steady
- Rotate scanned pages
Create crisp PDFs
- In-camera setting for color / grayscale / black and white
- In-camera setting for page size: from legal, to business card, and receipts
- Import scans from your photo library
- Import scans from image and PDF files via “Open In…”
- Adjust cropping/brightness/contrast of scanned pages
Recognize text with OCR
- Use OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to convert scans into searchable PDFs (OCR is performed in-app, not sent to a cloud service)
- Preview and copy text recognized by OCR
- OCR documents in 18 different languages: Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, and Swedish
Auto export to Dropbox and iCloud
- Auto export scans to Dropbox or iCloud Drive
- TextExpander touch support for renaming documents
- Organize documents in folders
- Share documents with PDFpen for markup and editing
Easily share scans as PDFs
- Email and share PDF documents with embedded, searchable OCR text
- Store documents in iCloud for sharing between devices
- Import and Export documents using Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Evernote, Transporter, and Google Drive cloud services
- Import and Export documents using iTunes, FTP, and WebDAV
- Works with both iPhone and iPad, iOS 8 or newer required
Scan and OCR in one! Scan a multi-page document, save it as a PDF,
then send it to the cloud or to a PDF editing app, such as PDFpen for iPad & iPhone