The needs and wants of our dedicated PDFpen and PDFpenPro users are important to us, so we are happy to introduce a new major version of our all-purpose PDF editing tool for macOS, PDFpen and PDFpenPro 11, available now. Version 11 includes some of the most popular feature requests we’ve received in the past year and, as always, additional improvements which help make PDFpen and PDFpenPro consistently your go-to PDF editing application.
New PDFpen & PDFpenPro 11
Top features you’ve requested in v11:
- Split-view mode for editing
- New Font Bar for expressive font control
- Import scans from Continuity Camera
- Customize page-number locations
- Add multiple items to the Library at once
- Option to turn off guides
- Medical/Legal dictionaries for OCR (English language)
- Automatic deskew independent of OCR
- Option to specify default zoom
- Specify Facing Pages settings for individual documents
- Improved Sidebar
- Edit Form Elements Properties for multiple form fields simultaneously (PDFpenPro)
See what’s new in version 11:
PDFpen: US $74.95
PDFpenPro: US $124.95
PDFpen Family Packs: US $94.95
PDFpenPro Family Packs: US $149.95
Family packs cover up to five computers in one household.
Office Pack licenses start at $224.95 for PDFpen (5 users) and $349.95 for PDFpenPro (5 users).
Upgrades: US $30
Free to users who purchased on or after January 1, 2019.
Looking to go Pro? US $50 to upgrade to PDFpenPro 10 from regular PDFpen.
Upgrade pricing for Family Packs and Office Packs is found in our web store.
macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later
For macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) and earlier check out our downloads page for more options.
Thank you for staying in touch with us over the years. We look forward to hearing from you.