Welcome Podcast Listeners!
Newly launched PDFpen 10 will up your PDF game with watermarks, headers & footers, and for Pro users, batch OCR (Optical Character Recognition). Try version 10 today!
PDFpen and PDFpenPro offer all the standard PDF editing tools you’ve come to know and love:
- Add signatures, text, and images
- Make changes and correct typos
- OCR scanned docs
- Fill out forms
- Export to MS Word
- And so much more…
Version 10 offers a whole new slew of advanced features to power you through your PDF-manipulations:
- Add text and image watermarks with opacity and rotation controls, as well as custom page range options. Use watermarks to identify draft or confidential in-house documents, assert copyright, or clarify intended distribution.
- Apply header and footer text with options for customizing page position, font, and page range.
- PDFpenPro 10 offers batch OCR for turning multiple scans into searchable documents all at once.
We’ll let the video finish showing you around.