San Francisco, CA – September 19, 2019 – Smile, the developer of productivity applications for Mac®, iPhone® and iPad®, has released PDFpen 5.0, the mobile PDF editor for iPad & iPhone. PDFpen 5 for iPad & iPhone features support for dark mode on iOS 13 and adds a variety of stationery styles.
Support for dark mode offers users a popular viewing experience, which is easier on the eyes.
A multitude of stationery styles to choose from allows for more effective note-taking, organization, and customization to suit a variety of PDF annotating needs.
PDFpen for iPad & iPhone syncs documents with PDFpen and PDFpenPro 11 for Mac via iCloud, Google Drive, Microsoft OneNote, and other Files-compatible apps for seamless PDF editing.
PDFpen 5 is $4.99—for a limited time—on the App Store. Act now!
New in PDFpen 5:
– Adds dark mode
– Adds stationery options
– Updates for OS compatibility
– Improves stability
– Various fixes and improvements
PDFpen 5 Features:
– Read and edit PDF documents on your iPad & iPhone
– Add highlights and freehand scribbles safely with wrist/palm protection
– Add text, images, and signatures to PDFs
– Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
– Fill out PDF forms, including specialized signature fields
– Email and Airdrop your documents, with an option to flatten documents for maximum compatibility
– Set a document password, which is required when opening your document, and even set the level of encryption
– Save documents in iCloud & Files-compatible apps such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneNote, for sharing between devices
– Insert note and comment annotations
– Draw shapes, including lines, arrows, rectangles, ellipses, and polygons
– Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
– Import images from Photo Library
– Annotate with proofreading marks and stamps
– Save frequently-used images, signatures, objects, and text for reuse
– Automatic page numbering including Bates numbering
– Add watermarks
– Sidebar for thumbnail, annotation, & table of contents skimming
– Duplicate and rotate pages
– Combine documents
– Use the iOS Files interface to import/export and organize PDFs in folders
– Support for pressure-sensitive/Bluetooth styluses: Apple Pencil, FiftyThree Pencil, Adonit Bluetooth Stylus
PDFpen 5 is $4.99 for a limited time on the App Store.
PDFpen for Mac is available for $74.95. PDFpenPro is $124.95. Both require macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later. Demo versions are available at https://smilesoftware.com/PDFpen
For more information on PDFpen 5, please visit:
Icon, logotype, and screenshots:
For more information on PDFpen for Mac, please visit:
Smile makes clever software for efficient people, including TextExpander, the typing shortcut tool for Mac, Windows, Chrome, iPhone and iPad; PDFpen, the all-purpose Mac PDF editor; and PDFpen for iPad & iPhone, the mobile PDF editor.
Demos of all Smile desktop products are available for free download at https://smilesoftware.com/.
Smile. Software that’s just right.
Follow Smile on Twitter:
Angel Vu (+1-510-982-1468, EST)
Greg Scown (+1-510-289-4000, PST)
350 Bay St., Suite 100
San Francisco, CA 94133