Type more with less effort on your iPhone or iPad! Expand custom keyboard shortcuts into frequently-used text snippets. Grab your favorite snippets from your Mac!
Type faster in every app
Use the TextExpander custom keyboard to expand your snippets of text in Mail, Messages, Safari, and everywhere else.
Play with other apps
Streamline your emails
Compose new email in TextExpander, using your snippet library of frequently-used text, addresses and signatures, and boilerplate paragraphs, and send your mail right from the app.
Tweet and SMS directly
Many Twitter clients have built-in support for TextExpander. You can also compose Tweets and SMS messages in TextExpander and send them directly within the app.
Fill in the Blanks
Save time and customize repetitive responses with fill-ins for single lines of text, multiple lines of text, popups, and optional text sections. Make responding a breeze.
Expand custom keyboard shortcuts into frequently-used text snippets on your iPhone or iPad.
Speed through email, texts, and tweets with the custom keyboard
- Type faster on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch using short abbreviations that expand into long snippets of text.
- Compose notes quickly and easily that contain frequently-used text like addresses, phone numbers, email signatures, URLs, etc.
- Use your snippets directly in many TextExpander-enhanced iOS apps.
Organize snippets in groups — Use predefined groups
- Add Predefined Groups such as emoji, accented words, symbols, and HTML/CSS.
- Sort snippets and organize groups via drag and drop.
- Organize snippets in groups.
Expand formatted text
- Create and use formatted text and plain text snippets in notes or when sending to email.
- Save composed notes in an archive for reuse.
Use fill-in-the-blanks for standard replies
- Create “fill-in-the-blank” snippets including text fields and multiple choice popups to quickly customize a snippet upon expansion.
- Add macros to your snippet with the “Insert” menu to include things like the current date and time, clipboard contents, nesting of other snippets, and more.
Share groups with your team
- Sync your snippets using any folder of Dropbox or iCloud Drive, or import your snippet groups from your Mac via your local WiFi network.
- Share snippet groups with other iOS devices and Macs on your local WiFi network.
- Add snippet groups available online via URL.
- Automatically insert your notes into Mail, SMS and Twitter clients, or copy-and-paste messages into other apps on your iOS device.